Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Todd Wainio

Location: Denver, Colorado, USA

Todd Wainio is a true Veteran of Yonkers. He even used the common military lingo for the undead, Zack and Gs. Todd gave me the detailed story of Yonkers, which was perfect, especially in the eye of a front line infantryman. Most of the opinions Todd gave me on what he thought the outcome of Yonkers was, made me even have a new opinion on the battle. One thing that sounded somewhat familar was that the only reason the undead were so successful was because of fear. Zombies have no fear, they just can't, and becuase of this it's like all the fear is burdened on the living, normal humans. Fear is the true reason the undead were victorious, not the numbers, strength, or endurence.

2 comments:

Taylor Lewis said...

I agree he did have very good answers for my questions, a good man at least, he was kind of out of it though. He might have been in a war but he needed to have more detailed answers. A good man and a true veteran.

Ryan Rici said...

I agree with how it was a great interview through the eyes of someone on the front lines. I am have something to add on why the zombies are successful, besides having no fear they feel no pain and have totally persistence. They will, not let up. overall I loved this interview.