Thursday, April 30, 2009

David Allen Forbes


Location: Province of Bohemia, The European Union

Today I interviewed David Forbes. He seemed overall shy and uncomfortable with our interview, almost like giving a speech in front of 1,000 people but he got through it. He started by giving me the reasons why a fortified place, like a castle, was the best for defending during the war. I did notice he wasn’t too excited, at first, to talk about his own story in the castle Winsdor. This could have been for many reasons, first he may have just been uncomfortable about it, and second it may have been since the castle held the Queen of England herself. I had known this from the beginning and was hoping he would have gone more into this but it seemed he was very hesitant on this matter of subject. David also explained how in his castle they used actual medieval weapons. This must have been one of the strangest defenses yet. He himself carried a Scottish claymore which he let me hold and take a quick snap-shot of before I left.



No comments: